Photobucket Crafts and Collectibles: Midweek Blues~ July8, 2010~'Santa in Blue Robe'

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Midweek Blues~ July8, 2010~'Santa in Blue Robe'

~~~


~~~

Find more Midweek Blues with Rebecca-*here!*


~~~

This time I'm bringing you Christmas in July with one of my craft santas which I made several years ago!

This is one of many original paper mache
santas I created, and the only one I did in blue! 

I used Christmas wrap and sparkly paint to make his robe. Sparkly paint also accents his beard and fur trim on hat and robe.

This one stands about 9 1/2 inches. The date on the bottom says I made it in 1992!



Enjoy!

Junie Rose


Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:53 AM , Blogger Sally said...

How cute is that!! You're a woman of many talents, Junie!! :)

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Sally.

I haven't done any of these in a long time!! I need to get back into it because I liked making pretty things!

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Excellent craftmanship Judy!

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

My goodness Santa sure looks good in blue! Nice job. I used to do much more with crafts but now it is a photography obsession!

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Rebecca,

Thanks! :)

My 'obsession' these days is blogging and all that goes with it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home