Photobucket Crafts and Collectibles: Katie- & a baby too!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Katie- & a baby too!



This little girl is Katie, by a very talented, present day, doll artist- Titus Tomiscu. (hope that is spelled right!) He designs very realistic dolls!
I have two of his dolls-'Katie' and 'Cute as a Button', a cute baby girl!

I will show pics of both of them here.

Katie is a little kindergarten age girl- I would say- all decked out for school! And you can see she's a very smart girl! Just look at that report card! Oh, and she has a little McDonald's backpack-which I forgot to get a picture of! She looks very cool in her school outfit! Katie is about 16-18 inches tall.

Cute as a Button is an adorable baby...Well, I have seen more beautiful babies but she certainly has her charm! She looks very happy in that crib I recently found for her! (bought it with her in mind! :) )

~~~

For a few years I was buying myself ONE collector doll each year...usually from the well known mail order catalogs such as Franklin Mint- or Lenox and some others! I was able to break the
cost up into 3-4- or more payments and it wasn't a strain on my budget! I would usually arrange to have it come right at Christmas. They were Christmas presents to myself! :)

...But for the past 3 years or so I have not added any dolls! The main reason is I have run out of space!!...Still, I have recieved a few dolls as gifts since then. (The Baby Elvis, for one- from my daughter Tina!)

I have no idea exactly how many dolls I own these days!
My favorites have always been the babies and children - old and new!

I enjoy my dolls a lot! :)

Junie (the kid)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home