Photobucket Crafts and Collectibles: Santas-Old and New

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Santas-Old and New






















...Some more of my Santas I've collected (and made) over the years...





































I really love the older ones...the little elf-like figures (ornaments)-These are cardboard usually; also some are made with small pine cones for the bodies.




Also love the made in Germany - Candy holders! These are usually cardboard and come apart with a place inside that originally was filled with candy!




I have several of the 'Dancing santas too! They are covered with a felt-like material and look as tho they are dancing! (from 50s-60s)




These pictures show older and newer santas!




Junie (The Kid!)

3 Comments:

At 8:36 PM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi June
just love all your Santas I cant pic a favorite

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Jeanette,

Thanks for looking at my santas.

Santas have always been a big thing with me!:)

Junie

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi June! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. We do have lots in common ~ I especiallly LOVE your SANTAS!!! Come visit me again sometime!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home