Photobucket Crafts and Collectibles: SnowPeople ~ (Ginga's Santas)

Monday, November 27, 2006

SnowPeople ~ (Ginga's Santas)

Meet some of my SnowPeople!

I know -I know....their smiles are usually made of black coal but I painted all of mine with cheery reds or pinks, to match their scarves!

...If I ever do any others I might try to do them in more subdued colors! But for now we'll just have to make do with these little happy SnowPeople!

These little guys look very content with that snowy background, ehh?


















Also- here's a picture of " The Snodens." They came to visit one Christmas Eve, looking all spiffy, we all thought; with those matching scarves!


Truth be told-I was a bit nervous to have them in the warm house and on my couch, but I quickly adjusted the AC...( I did it in a subtle manner so as not to offend!)
...and I DID NOT offer any hot chocolate to them! :( I hope they didn't think me a poor hostess!

Junie

9 Comments:

At 8:30 PM , Blogger TJ said...

what a lovely post...and your wit...hehe...hot chocolate...lmbo!!
:-D

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger Doug Bagley said...

We actually got real snow in Orlando last week. It was mixed with rain and didn't stick but if it happens again I'm moving to the Bahamas

 
At 11:11 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Doug!

No kidding- SNOW in Orlando? I didn't hear about that!

;) That's pretty neat!

Hey, you won't let a little snow run you out, will you?

Junie

 
At 2:29 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi June ~ Your snow persons are great and so are your Santas. Nice photo of the real deal. Thanks for your comments, glad you enjoy the jokes. I liked the divorce joke too. Good way to get the kids to come home. I will enjoy Christmas with Kathy and her family as I have done for years.
Take care June, Love, Merle.

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Merle,

;) Yes-that divorce joke was the funniest I've heard in awhile! I know it would bring my kids running home! I'll have to remember that one!

:0 happy you like looking at my crafts-and yes-that RealDeal pic is a good one! :) I like that smile! (the camera was set wrong but I still like the picture!)

June

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Tammy,

Thanks!
Well, would YOU give snowpeople Hot Chocolate? :)

I'm glad I made you laugh!

Love,

Junie

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Love all your Santas! Your snow people are very cute too!
:)

 
At 1:03 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sue,

Thanks for looking!

Unfortunately, MOST of these guys are still in boxes, as I have not got into my decorating yet! Hope to start tomorrow. (These are all pictures from years past!)

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home