Photobucket Crafts and Collectibles: Gourd Wall Hanger-Finished!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Gourd Wall Hanger-Finished!


I did it!




*********

Although it is kind of rough...the cracks are on the back side and won't be noticed! I'm glad I decided to finish it!

I put some Ivy in it just to make the picture. I will probably put holly in it during the Christmas season.

Here are the steps in making it.
(Rather, in finishing it up!)

#1- set up to start the painting

#2- Half way through

#3- Finished and hanging on the wall


Junie

4 Comments:

At 11:16 PM , Blogger Skye said...

It's gorgeous, Junie!!!!

So glad you finished it!! :) :)

 
At 12:52 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Skye!

Junie

 
At 2:05 PM , Blogger Shelley said...

Beautiful! Lovely work of art.

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for checking out my crafts and for your nice compliments.

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home