Photobucket Crafts and Collectibles: Shadow Shot Sunday-Aug 5, 2012-Gourd birdhouse

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Shadow Shot Sunday-Aug 5, 2012-Gourd birdhouse

~~~



~~~

 
This is a gourd birdhouse I made for my daughter, Tina, a few years ago for her birthday!

 ~Sitting on my shadowy window shelf, before I gave it to her~



I think Sunflowers are perfect designs for gourd art and I did several of these !

I wish I could find time to get back into my crafting again!


Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:01 AM , Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I'm sure a wee bird would appreciate the shadowy interior of that gourd!

Day’s End Shadows

 
At 12:57 PM , Blogger Sandi McBride said...

The gourd house is lovely but the cat cups in your header are just divine!!!
Sandi

 
At 6:33 AM , Blogger Gemma Wiseman said...

Love the creative idea of that gourd! It really is so lovely as a work of art and a practical piece!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home