Photobucket Crafts and Collectibles: Pink Saturday-6-24-'12-"Little Girl in Pink"

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pink Saturday-6-24-'12-"Little Girl in Pink"

~~~





This is one of my little girl collector dolls.

This little girl is just 13 inches tall;very petite and cute with her curly blonde hair and pink dress!

 She wasn't named so I gave her the name "April."I think this name fits this little springtime baby girl well!

She is a Mother's Day doll-notice the card she is holding, and the bouquet of flowers.
 
She is from  The Ashton Drake Galleries -1997,
 by  doll artist Michelle Girarc-Kassis.

~





Love,
Junie Rose

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty!

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Donna said...

She's a doll Junie!!Hahaa
( a little "play" on words...)
Lovely!
hughugs

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Yes! She is a doll, in EVERY sense of the word!

Thanks, Donna.

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

She is so cute . I still love dolls my family wonder about me some time .I say " I did not grow up I just got taller"

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger Austine Etcheverry said...

I love those bright blue eyes. They are magical and sparkle with the promise of time.

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, ladies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home