Photobucket Crafts and Collectibles: Weekend Reflections~2~4~'11 ~ 2 of my boys

Friday, February 04, 2011

Weekend Reflections~2~4~'11 ~ 2 of my boys

~~



~~







In my doll cases you see more girls than boys... 
but with these reflections  it appears these little guys have more playmates in there. Actually, if you look closely, you might take 
them for a couple sets of triplets!  :)

(why it is doll artists make so few boy dolls is beyond me!)

The little ball player is 'Michael' and the little John Deere farm boy is named 'Johnny.'



Junie
(the one who never grew up!  ha ha)

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At 11:51 AM , Blogger 'Tsuki said...

Very interesting shot : I like the way the reflection behind the dolls is infinite...

 
At 12:14 PM , Anonymous Carletta said...

I see you found something to post. :)
These are so cute!
They even look like little boy faces.
I can't stop smiling!!

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger James said...

That is cool! I see the front,the back and the front. :)

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Malyss said...

Lovely! and a great reflection!

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Awww, those are so adorable, Junie! I love this post. (hugs)

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Sylvia K said...

They are adorable indeed, Junie! What fun post for the day! Enjoy your weekend!

Sylvia

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

You made me smile! I wondered why your boys would be at your blog about crafts and reflections. :))

 
At 5:52 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

the dolls are sweet
the reflections are wonderful
and the glass is so clean!!
glass in my home tends to be a bit dusty :)

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Jan n Jer said...

Great shot...such cute dolls.

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger Pat Tillett said...

Good shot!
Very interesting
A little bit spooky in a Chuckie kind of way...

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to all of you for visiting and for your comments>

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home