Photobucket Crafts and Collectibles: Pink Saturday ~ Feb 3, 2012 ~ Lady in Pink

Friday, February 03, 2012

Pink Saturday ~ Feb 3, 2012 ~ Lady in Pink

~~~

It's time for
"Pink Saturday!"

~


~~

I'm a collector of dolls, among many other things! 
I love all kinds of dolls...babies-ladies- boys- girls - old and new!

This is a pin cushion doll.
I'm not sure if this is a real old doll or a reproduction to resemble this type doll of older days!
To me, it doesn't matter. I love this doll for the pleasure I feel when I look at her!
  :)
Isn't she just so elegant, though?


(click on pic to enlarge)



Junie Rose

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:05 AM , Blogger Ann said...

Oh she is definately delicate and lovely. I don't think I could stick her with a pin though.
Happy Pink Sat.
Ann

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Oh, I love her!!

Have a wonderful weekend, Junie Rose. ((hugs))

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Hi, Your Pink Saturday post is right before mine, stopping in to visit. I think she is just darling! I've never seen on like that.

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger Regina said...

Pretty!

Happy Pink Junie.

Regards.
Regina

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Junie rose. I am so glad you joined us, and I hope you will continue.

Your pincushion dolls is exquisite. I have one that belonged to my grandmother. I think these are such wonderful collectibles. Thank you for sharing your beauty with us.

 
At 12:40 PM , Blogger Jenny's Heart said...

She is pretty! She is one my grandma (who collected dolls) would have loved!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home